N6ii is a modular system with 6 DAC/Amp modules available A01, A02, E01, E02, T01, R01
This ones comes with the E01 using
the desktop grade DAC ES9038Pro
N6ii is powered by a Snapdragon 425 SoC paired with 4GB DDR3 RAM. It runs on a customised Android 8.1 with Google Play pre-installed and Direct Transport Audio (DTA) bypassing Sample Rate Conversion (SRC) of Android system completely, all music playback (local and streaming) from all applications will decode in original Hi-Res without resampling. The N6 II has Cayin Music and HiBy Music preinstalled as well as its music players.
The N6 II features a large 4.2 768×1280 HD IPs display with 64GB of internal storage, plus a microSD card slot that can support up to 512GB of microSDXC.
N6 II is equipped with I²S digital output (or Inter-IC Sound) via a HDMI Type-C connector (aka. Mini-HDMI). This is definitely the most preferred digital interface both in terms of digital capability and audio performance. If you are using a Cayin DAC with compatible I²S input, such as the CS-100DAC or iDAC-6MK2, this will be the preferred digital interface.
There is also WiFi 2.4G/5G connection with Bluetooth 4.2, supporting SBC, AAC, aptX and LDAC *. Cayin N6ii is powered by a huge 5900mAh rechargeable battery and comes with Type-C USB connector.* Bluetooth: SBC and LDAC
- Powered by a Snapdragon 425 SoC paired with 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Customized Android 8.1 with Google Play pre-installed and DTA that will decode in original Hi-Res without resampling
- Large 4.2? 768×1280 HD IPs display
- 64GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 512GB of microSDXC
- Equipped with I²S digital output (or Inter-IC Sound) via a HDMI Type-C connector (aka. Mini-HDMI)
- USB Type-C
- WiFi 2.4G/5G connection and Bluetooth version 4.2
- 6 DAC/Amp modules available A01, A02, E01, E02, T01, R01