NPAudio Pre-Modded WM1Z EXPmV3 'Special Edition'
Product currently not available
Pre-Modded NPAudio Sony WM1Z EXPmV3 (Extreme Performance Mod V3) 'Special Edition'
Please visit - npaudio.boards.net to see the latest on mods and feedback.
The 'Special Edition' includes:
WM1Z 256GB board - WM1Z board in WM1A black alloy case.
4500mah Battery - Stock is 1800mah, EXPmV3 is 4100mah
Double thickness copper shielding / grounding over the amplifier section. (Stock WM1A/Z is just plastic)
Leather Case - A Sony WM1Z stock leather case (Still fits larger back)
TPU Case - A Dark Clear TPU case (Still fits larger back)
- 3.5mm Single Ended cables upgraded with Neotech Flat 7N OCC copper cable.
- Neotech Flat 7N OCC copper to a new Pentaconn 4.4mm
- 20 AWG 7N OCC Solid Copper (ground return)
- Both 3.5mm and 4.4mm outputs powered directly from the inductors
- Relay removal, bypass and *board precision cut to allow for larger caps
- Single Ended caps upgraded to Audio Note Standard
- *Larger balanced out Audio Notes bicapped with Kemet KO caps.
- Twin Supercharged! An additional SuperCap installed
- The very best Audio Note Kaisei and Audio Note Standard caps (16 Caps replaced + 4 Kemet KO) The main power cap is 10 times the physical size of the stock cap, *balanced out caps are 12 times larger and the others 3 to 4 times.
- SS47 Solder (Contains 4.7% Silver)
- Custom Laser cut copper full back plate for better shielding and grounding.
- Internal - Relocation of Bluetooth Antenna
- 4500 mah Battery (over double the stock 1860mah Battery) to achieve upto 58 hours playback
- A custom Audio Note version MrWalkman ONE firmware
- An NPAudio custom app for setting the region of your choice. Includes chart explaining the sound signature of each region.
Circuit board cut, power cap installed.
Single Ended caps upgraded also.
Shielding cut to accommodate an extra Supercap.
Bluetooth antenna moved to the screen side.
Neotech 7N OCC Flat cable.
Extra lasercut copper shielding over the amplifier area
Laser cut copper backplate.
Back is slightly raised compared to stock.